M mike176 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jan 15, 2011 #1 Does anyone know where to buy cheap .223 Ammo? $0.40 or less per round?
AB.boy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 120 0 0 Location Foothills Jan 15, 2011 #2 I think it will be tough to find .223 ammo under $0.40/rd. Some dealers have 1000 round cans of Fed .223 for +/- $430 plus tax.
I think it will be tough to find .223 ammo under $0.40/rd. Some dealers have 1000 round cans of Fed .223 for +/- $430 plus tax.
M mike176 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jan 15, 2011 #3 AB.boy said: I think it will be tough to find .223 ammo under $0.40/rd. Some dealers have 1000 round cans of Fed .223 for +/- $430 plus tax. Click to expand... I am looking for buying bulk will save a little bit. Last edited: Sep 23, 2025
AB.boy said: I think it will be tough to find .223 ammo under $0.40/rd. Some dealers have 1000 round cans of Fed .223 for +/- $430 plus tax. Click to expand... I am looking for buying bulk will save a little bit.
C CdnCombatMedic CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 72 0 0 Jan 15, 2011 #4 Call the site sponsors up and ask. You may have good luck with Frontier Firearms. Shipping will prob eat up the discount if any you receive.
Call the site sponsors up and ask. You may have good luck with Frontier Firearms. Shipping will prob eat up the discount if any you receive.
BP7 CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Jan 15, 2011 #5 mike176 said: Does anyone know where to buy cheap .223 Ammo? $0.40 or less per round? Click to expand... SFRC but it's the russian stuff. 360 per 1000, i think.
mike176 said: Does anyone know where to buy cheap .223 Ammo? $0.40 or less per round? Click to expand... SFRC but it's the russian stuff. 360 per 1000, i think.
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Jan 15, 2011 #6 Give us a call. We're always willing to work on the price for orders of 5000 or more. We stock MFS and AE in 55gr. Ryan
Give us a call. We're always willing to work on the price for orders of 5000 or more. We stock MFS and AE in 55gr. Ryan
Henry Nierychlo CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 786 0 0 Location Surrey, B.C. Jan 16, 2011 #7 I'll also work on the price for large orders. Regards, Henry