The Las Vegas Antique Arms Show

BadLieutenant

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Location
Montreal, Quebec
All I hear about in the other forums is about Vegas' SHOT Show.....anybody attended the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show?

It was January 14th to 16th.......right before the SHOT Show..

Six hundred exhibitors......may take a vacation in Vegas next year :D
 
I went last year before SHOT, was awsome! A buddy picked up a couple of really nice peices. Even got to pose with the million dollar .45 Luger. Good show to go to.
 
Is there a wide variety of antiques? I'd imagine there are some very big ticket expensive pieces, but is there the chance to pick up project guns or parts at affordable prices?
 
....BUT Baltimore is still a scary place to visit with an average of about 250 homicides for 650 000 population....

I've seen worst....visited New Orleans in 1997 when the homicide rate was at 350 in 1996 with a population of a bit less than 500 000......and I survived! :)

And sometime people worry about Cancun / Riviera Maya vacations........lol
 
Back
Top Bottom