Remington Thunderbolts on sale

kjohn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Location
SE Sask.
I noticed yesterday that our local Co-op had these on sale at $19.95 a brick.

I realize that this may not be a landslide price, but I did see that CT in Estevan wanted $34.95.

** Disclaimer** I am not trying to encourage anyone to buy these shells. I am only pointing out the prices as a matter of interest.
 
That's what I gather from the posters on CGN. I have never owned or shot any myself. I hear they are dirty??
 
That's what I gather from the posters on CGN. I have never owned or shot any myself. I hear they are dirty??

Depends on your gun really.

I had a 10/22 that loved the American Eagle cheap lead ammo. Most despise that stuff and its often referred to as "dirty bird" but that particular 10/22 loved it. At our 25 yard indoor range I could split playing cards and cut the clothesline holding our targets (other shooters did not find it as funny as I did:D).

If your gun likes it go for it.
 
$17.95/500 in Lebaron, one of the best deals around. All my guns love them, very few failures, dont find them any dirtier then any other .22 I shoot. Maybe they stepped up the QC lately?
 
That's what I gather from the posters on CGN. I have never owned or shot any myself. I hear they are dirty??

My advice is to buy them and try them. Best group I ever shot was with my High Standard and Thunderbolts. Before my Mosquito was broke-in, that's all it would reliably shoot. Some of my handguns prefer them and all of my rifles do fine by them. If they dirty your gun, clean it. I bought 2 cases at LeBaron, a couple of years ago for $14.99 a brick. I don't regret it and would do it again, but maybe only 1 case this time.
 
Back
Top Bottom