.40 s&w jhp

ndb86

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Location
Lethbridge AB
Looking for some hollow points in .40 no real reason i just want some. I can't seem to find them anywhere though! Anyone have any leads for me? I've check most of the sponsors websites and they have none that i could find. my local shops have none either.
 
It's sold out at the moment, there will be some at the end of the week or early next.

Ryan
 
i really only want a box or 2. a buddy claims hollowpoints are more acurate and i want to see if his eyes are brown becasue he's full of ####, or if he was adopted. lol
 
Looking for some hollow points in .40 no real reason i just want some. I can't seem to find them anywhere though! Anyone have any leads for me? I've check most of the sponsors websites and they have none that i could find. my local shops have none either.

if you looking for .40 JHP projectiles only, we have some left in stock.
they are packaged in 2K lots and are 52Lbs. shipping to Alberta might be costly if not ordered in bulk.

Josko
 
Back
Top Bottom