Best Price for 9mm in Edmonton?

B

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Looking for several thousand rounds preferrably 124grn but I am not picky if the price is right...
 
Milarm has 1200 round boxes of BDX combat masters factory reloads (which are awesome) for 315 plus tax. But I just got 6300 rounds 124grain 9mm from BDX directly for 1370 shipped to edmonton.
 
You can get bulk 9mm at most Edmonton shops, not just P&D. Not sure where the best for a few thousand rounds would be though.........

I know it's not for everyone, but reloading is the way to go if you have the time.
 
Milarm has 1200 round boxes of BDX combat masters factory reloads (which are awesome) for 315 plus tax. But I just got 6300 rounds 124grain 9mm from BDX directly for 1370 shipped to edmonton.

I guess I will check Milarm. I don't frequent the shop much but I suppose if they carry BDX it's worth a shot.

I know it's not for everyone, but reloading is the way to go if you have the time.

With the volume of 9mm I go through I would spend most of my time at the bench.
 
Back
Top Bottom