I need ammo.... Lots of ammo... (30-06)

Kevin M.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Long story short, I just got a belt fed semi auto 1919.

I have about 600 loaded rounds at home, and the gun came with around 1500 tracers. I need more. :p It goes very fast on a 250 round belt, especially when you let other people try the gun.

I have the equipment to reload all my brass, but I am a big fan of buying loaded ammo, then shooting it and reloading that brass. Makes life easier on me, and gives me buffer time to secure more reloading components.

I am looking to get between 1500-2000 150gr FMJ factory 30-06 cartridges.

I need it to be 1 brand/ headstamp, be reloadable, and if possible not have a military crimp. Having them be somewhere near Ontario would be nice as shipping 200lbs of ammo is expensive. (I know because of the tracer ammo that is coming with the gun)

Ideally the price would be around $16/20 cartriges or less, bulk pricing would be nice.

Any ideas on who has enough ammo in stock to fill the order for me?
 
h ttp://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_108_120&products_id=477 .

16.99/20 rounds PRVI .

@2000 rounds you should be able to get a discount .
 
Drop me a PM or call. I'll give you a better deal at those numbers. I also might have some other 30-06 from my personal stuff that I may part with.

Ryan
 
may I suggest buying a munitions factory

I don't seem to be too far off do I? :p

I will throw you some of my 30-06 if you let me shoot some through your 1919 at nonquon :)

Thanks. Hopefully I have it by friday, no guarantees though. I will let you know on the Nonquon thread on Friday night if I have it or not.

If I do have it, just bring whatever you intend to shoot as a straight swap. I already have the ammo belted up, so we will shoot that for now. :50cal:
 
"...who has enough ammo in stock..." Likely nobody will have that much of one brand and bullet weight, but your local gun shop can order a case for you. Be prepared to pay up front.
 
Back
Top Bottom