Tirekicker,drunk or just plain ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to brotherrockeye's comment that I damaged the gun:

I thought that I was dealing with a genuine honest person, so I told him what was wrong with the gun, above and beyond what he described as "tightening up a bit".

He then claimed that I did the damage.

If this is so, I am only wondering why the next day after I returned the gun, it was advertised exactly the same way which it was sold to me?

That's to being honest, eh.
 
I am not sure why we have to slam each on this forum. We are a relatively small group of old iron aficionados and I will suggest bad behavior does not get much traction or the possibility of anonymity in such a small community. There seems to be some valid misgivings on both sides of the story lets leave it at that and move on gentlemen.
 
facts

I thought we were stating verifiable facts. No slaming intended, even though it's been received, I took the higher ground moved on and bought elsewhere.
 
I thought we were stating verifiable facts. No slaming intended, even though it's been received, I took the higher ground moved on and bought elsewhere.

I guess I was optimistically hoping we would have less of the typical pissing match you often seen when apparently teenagers engage in the general firearm discussions forum hence my bolding/emphasis of term "gentlemen". (and no, I am not trying to insult anyone).
I will assume there are no 12 year olds with antique irons on this board?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom