pinkmoon CGN Regular Rating - 100% 59 0 0 Location Fredericton , New Brunswick Feb 4, 2011 #1 Do the still offer the A-frame bullet? I have never really seen them around here..and can not seem to find them online as well
Do the still offer the A-frame bullet? I have never really seen them around here..and can not seem to find them online as well
blasted_saber CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 17 0 0 Location A blue part of Ontario Feb 4, 2011 #2 Remington loads them, if you're looking for the bullet to relaod yourself, heres the link to the Canadian Distributors http://www.swiftbullets.com/international-sales
Remington loads them, if you're looking for the bullet to relaod yourself, heres the link to the Canadian Distributors http://www.swiftbullets.com/international-sales
pinkmoon CGN Regular Rating - 100% 59 0 0 Location Fredericton , New Brunswick Feb 4, 2011 #3 Thanks a lot
pinkmoon CGN Regular Rating - 100% 59 0 0 Location Fredericton , New Brunswick Feb 20, 2011 #4 wow I think I know why they are scarce...yhey coast a fair bit more then the nosler partitions which are easy to find and are basically the same thing
wow I think I know why they are scarce...yhey coast a fair bit more then the nosler partitions which are easy to find and are basically the same thing
Kelly Timoffee BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location Prince Albert, Sk Feb 20, 2011 #5 Better Check to see if that is per 50 or 100 , I pay less for Scirocco's than Accubonds pinkmoon said: wow I think I know why they are scarce...yhey coast a fair bit more then the nosler partitions which are easy to find and are basically the same thing Click to expand...
Better Check to see if that is per 50 or 100 , I pay less for Scirocco's than Accubonds pinkmoon said: wow I think I know why they are scarce...yhey coast a fair bit more then the nosler partitions which are easy to find and are basically the same thing Click to expand...
S sask378 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 216 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Feb 20, 2011 #6 Kelly Timoffee said: Better Check to see if that is per 50 or 100 , I pay less for Scirocco's than Accubonds Click to expand... Scirocco's and Accubonds are close to the same price. A 50 box of .308, 180gn A-Frames is about $20.00 more than a 50 box of Partitions. CI Distribution on here sells Swift bullets.
Kelly Timoffee said: Better Check to see if that is per 50 or 100 , I pay less for Scirocco's than Accubonds Click to expand... Scirocco's and Accubonds are close to the same price. A 50 box of .308, 180gn A-Frames is about $20.00 more than a 50 box of Partitions. CI Distribution on here sells Swift bullets.
Kelly Timoffee BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location Prince Albert, Sk Feb 20, 2011 #7 OH MAN!! My bullets just went up!!! $10/box!!!
PileBuck CGN Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Lower Mainland Feb 20, 2011 #8 A frames are bonded, partitions are not. Omineca SFS is doing a group buy, they're a sponsor here.