Does anyone know where's the best place to buy 10mm ammo and brass in Edmonton?
We normaly stock both brass and loaded rounds. We are currrently out of brass (on back order) and have only one style of loaded ammo...Hornady 180 gr XTP $21/ box of 20. More ammunition from other makers is onn order however I have no ETA. Phil.
There is a single lonely bag of Winchester brass sitting at WSS in South Common. $36.99 IIRC. You must be hard up if you are actually considering buying factory ammo.
I just got 4 boxes of Reminton UMC 180 at wholesale sports in Nanaimo. $32 a box plus HST.
I think the cases are nickle plated.
Starline brass backordered. Starline site shows next run of 10mm scheduled on July 22.
I get mine within 3 weeks give or take a few days. Best to order in bulk... I have been well set up for a long time now but I always find myself picking up another 1000-2000 pcs here and there. Sort of an obsession. Once again if you are buying factory ammo just buy a .40S&W and save yourself a lot of money. Quick analogy would be having a .357 only to shoot very expensive .38.



























