Giardoni Air Rifle The Italian Firearm That Changed American History

Interesting spin. I didn't get that idea when I read the journals of Louis and Clark.
In fact Lewis and Clark mention that some of the tribes had free traders living with them and traded with Canadian traders to the North. In fact Lewis and Clark had maps made by David Thompson and that is the greater part of the reason for their success.
The Lewis and Clark expedition was saved from starvation by Indians on several occasions.
 
Interesting spin. I didn't get that idea when I read the journals of Louis and Clark.
In fact Lewis and Clark mention that some of the tribes had free traders living with them and traded with Canadian traders to the North. In fact Lewis and Clark had maps made by David Thompson and that is the greater part of the reason for their success.
The Lewis and Clark expedition was saved from starvation by Indians on
several occasions.

It is my understanding that one of the 'guides' was a Francophone mountain man/ trapper from Quebec, married to a native woman, the pair of them being instrumental to the success of the expedition. His name escapes me but it is in the journals.

As for the rifle, it makes a .17 break action or pumper pretty puny.

I was unsure when I posted the video exactly how the pressure in the butt tank was replenished - and did I hear 5,000 lbs. / square inch correctly???
 
Back
Top Bottom