french revolver barel

drslav

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Location
Kanadastan
there was someone recently selling a spare antique revolver barrel for 1892 model i believe. cant find it anymore....anyone know where it is?
help...
 
I sold the 1892 barrel and a pile of parts but that was weeks ago now.

Try Numrich they might have a barrel.
 
If it's a bad bore problem-
Track of the wolf sells barrel liners by the inch.
Any decent gunsmith or machinist should be able to install it.
Great way to have a new bore in an old barrel.
Obscure calibers being unavailable,it also allows you to line to a more commonly available component set.
I have a couple in the works right now.
Here's page 1 of 2:
Code:
http://www.trackofthewolf.com/Categories/tableList.aspx?catId=14&subId=142&styleId=483

I see the price per inch is all the same this week...they varied by caliber not long ago...
 
^^ Thanks for that link. They have a 25-20 liner that I have been looking for! Will they ship to Canada though?
 
Back
Top Bottom