.22-250 Ammo 'Deal' (NOT!)

AB.boy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Location
Foothills
I was picking up some items at a local CT today and took a look at the ammo cabinet just to see if there were any deals to be had. I really wasn't expecting one but figured I would look. I couldn't believe it. Win USA 40rd Value Packs of 22-250 for $50 each!! :rolleyes: This used to be the 'cheap' stuff. Glad I stock piled a few boxes years ago when it was less than half that price.

IMG00019-20110130-1053-1.jpg
 
I was picking up some items at a local CT today and took a look at the ammo cabinet just to see if there were any deals to be had. I really wasn't expecting one but figured I would look. I couldn't believe it. Win USA 40rd Value Packs of 22-250 for $50 each!! :rolleyes: This used to be the 'cheap' stuff. Glad I stock piled a few boxes years ago when it was less than half that price.

IMG00019-20110130-1053-1.jpg

I'm thinking someone screwed up on the pricing because a box of 20 WW is 21.99 at regular price. LOL...at that price it's kind of like getting :kickInTheNuts:
 
Whats even funnier is how if this box was for sale in the united states and wasnt under 15$ they would ##### about it being "expensive".. it sucks.

For a box of 20 rounds perhaps,but these are boxes of 40 rounds.Take a look at the online prices in the USA,they aren't under $15.
 
Alternatives? Reload.

I wait until somebody takes these "cheap" bulk packs to the range, leaves the brass behind, then I make my own 22-250 stuff for about $6 a box with their once fired brass!!
 
22-250 not on the shelves at the Cdn Tire or Walmart here. But 300 wsm is??????
Liked the older model Cdn Tire store. 250savage used to on the shelves.
Clint
 
I was picking up some items at a local CT today and took a look at the ammo cabinet just to see if there were any deals to be had. I really wasn't expecting one but figured I would look. I couldn't believe it. Win USA 40rd Value Packs of 22-250 for $50 each!! :rolleyes: This used to be the 'cheap' stuff. Glad I stock piled a few boxes years ago when it was less than half that price.

IMG00019-20110130-1053-1.jpg



I think the local walmart was getting rid of these for 35$ last time I checked.....most 22-250's like these...although they are nothing spectacular accuracy compared to handloads.
 
Back
Top Bottom