Rotaxpower CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 36 0 0 Mar 20, 2011 #1 Just wonderin how many FPS factory black powder 32 rimfire shoots. That is all .
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. Mar 20, 2011 #2 out of a revolver 550-750 fps depending on barrel length, cylinder to barrel gap ect. In rifles around 900-1000 fps or so.
out of a revolver 550-750 fps depending on barrel length, cylinder to barrel gap ect. In rifles around 900-1000 fps or so.
Rotaxpower CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 36 0 0 Mar 21, 2011 #3 Thanks! I was just wanting to run some of my 32 reloads through my chrony to see what they shoot
tactical870 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 136 0 0 Location Buckhorn, Ontario Mar 21, 2011 #4 Rotaxpower said: Thanks! I was just wanting to run some of my 32 reloads through my chrony to see what they shoot Click to expand... I'm guessing you figured out loading them ok then?
Rotaxpower said: Thanks! I was just wanting to run some of my 32 reloads through my chrony to see what they shoot Click to expand... I'm guessing you figured out loading them ok then?
Rotaxpower CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 36 0 0 Mar 23, 2011 #5 tactical870 said: I'm guessing you figured out loading them ok then? Click to expand... Not yet, I havent had the time with work. Hopefully will next week!
tactical870 said: I'm guessing you figured out loading them ok then? Click to expand... Not yet, I havent had the time with work. Hopefully will next week!