Hello All,
I just thought I would post some pictures of some of my grandfather's firearms that I have inherited recently. These are a 1875 Remington Rolling Block with matching bayonet given to my grandfather by the Glubb Pasha as a gift when my grandfather was one of his private pilots in the middle east. The second is a 186* Adams Mark I conversion with a very low serial number. It has some signs of age but it just amazes me to pull out of the safe and look at it. I may be wrong in some of my facts about these guns, i've been trying to do as much research as possible.
Cheers,
RP
I just thought I would post some pictures of some of my grandfather's firearms that I have inherited recently. These are a 1875 Remington Rolling Block with matching bayonet given to my grandfather by the Glubb Pasha as a gift when my grandfather was one of his private pilots in the middle east. The second is a 186* Adams Mark I conversion with a very low serial number. It has some signs of age but it just amazes me to pull out of the safe and look at it. I may be wrong in some of my facts about these guns, i've been trying to do as much research as possible.
Cheers,
RP


















































