ATR has bulk .223!!!!

MG4A6

Regular
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Calgary
They have several ammo cans(1K rounds each) of AE .223 left . They are the ones in the black boxes. $389 per ammo can. While your in there ask to see the new flash hider they just made. Sweeeeet!!!!!!
 
They have several ammo cans(1K rounds each) of AE .223 left . They are the ones in the black boxes. $389 per ammo can. While your in there ask to see the new flash hider they just made. Sweeeeet!!!!!!

That's almost exactly what it costs me to reload (with a 68 grain match bullet though). Pretty darn good deal.
 
In calgary the only place ive seen them recently is ATR. Proline had a bunch but sold out. They were $10 cheaper though. Edge had different stuff but more expensive. As for the gun show, the last 5 times ive been there they wanted more per 1000 of. 223 then any store here. CHEAPEST I found 300Winmag for was 40 a box when walmart had the same for 30. I dont go the the show to with plans on buying stuff anymore if it happens good if not I seen some cool new toys.
 
As for the gun show, the last 5 times ive been there they wanted more per 1000 of. 223 then any store here. CHEAPEST I found 300Winmag for was 40 a box when walmart had the same for 30. I dont go the the show to with plans on buying stuff anymore if it happens good if not I seen some cool new toys.

I agree but there are deals to be had there... I cant remember whos table it was but last year they were the only ones selling AE 223 for $9 a box. Everyone else was $10-12... hoping to see some "cheaper" stuff this year with the supply of AE and MFS in Canada now.
 
Huh, I never look for just a box or 2, always in bulk. It sure is nice finding little gold nuggets like that though. Makes it easier explaining to the wife why your gone all day lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom