flintlock pistol

camerl2009

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
windsor,ontario
ok so i was looking around for a bit and i found barrels made before 1897
there breeched and proofed from when thay are made

now the problem would this work out to be a andique in the end

it has no lock no stock and no other parts

ive been trying to find a pre 1897 lock i found a few but there a little $$$
 
Somewhere I have a letter from the now retired supervisor of the registry stating that it is the barrel and breach plug of a muzzle loader which constitute the frame or receiver (for legal purposes) .

Your principle concern is to establish the antiquity of the barrel and breach plug either through a maker's name or proof marks usually.

All of the remainder of the gun is spare parts I should add

cheers mooncoon
 
Somewhere I have a letter from the now retired supervisor of the registry stating that it is the barrel and breach plug of a muzzle loader which constitute the frame or receiver (for legal purposes) .

Your principle concern is to establish the antiquity of the barrel and breach plug either through a maker's name or proof marks usually.

All of the remainder of the gun is spare parts I should add

cheers mooncoon

so making a gun from the barrel it would be antique :dancingbanana:
 
Back
Top Bottom