Victoria Spring Shoot

mooncoon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
I returned this afternoon from Victoria's spring shoot. We were able to shoot the trail this year and it is a beautiful walk. Thought that I would share a few photos. The trail winds along the top of the hills overlooking Finlayson Arm. Last year we were not able to shoot the trail because of high winds and storm condition meant too high a risk of falling trees. Shooting continues all day tomorrow and I think finishes with shotgun on Sunday morning for anyone in the area that is tempted to attend.

cheers mooncoon

JimShooting2b.jpg


JimShootingb.jpg


JimLeahb.jpg


JimLeah2b.jpg


DougShootingb.jpg
 
It sure beat last year with 50 mph winds on Friday and snow on Saturday. Wind raised hell with camps; tore awnings off and in my case blew the tent right over my head.

cheers mooncoon

Cleaningup2.jpg


Vicskitchen.jpg


SaturdayAMb.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom