So today I went out and shot my antique BP shotgun for the first time. I just love the cloud of smoke!
It's a Tipping & Lawden, from the 1850's, i've been told. This thing could have been bought new by my great-great-great-grandfather. It is still in a beautiful shape.
As you can see, my technique is quite crude. Paper ball wadding, some #4 shot, and that's it. I mostly just wanted to make a nice bang. I might take it grouse hunting some day.
Feel free to criticize!
[youtube]ji1DGwsUDZQ[/youtube]
It's a Tipping & Lawden, from the 1850's, i've been told. This thing could have been bought new by my great-great-great-grandfather. It is still in a beautiful shape.
As you can see, my technique is quite crude. Paper ball wadding, some #4 shot, and that's it. I mostly just wanted to make a nice bang. I might take it grouse hunting some day.
Feel free to criticize!
[youtube]ji1DGwsUDZQ[/youtube]
Last edited:


















































