16ga Non-Toxic/ Non-Steel?

slicknick

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 99.2%
239   2   0
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Looking for some 16ga 2.75" shells that are non toxic so I can hunt ducks/ geese with them but not steel so I don't have to open up the choke on Gido's Model 12. Do such things exist or am I doomed to consign this shotgun to upland and nuisance birds?

Regards,

Nick
 
Matrix

Looking for some 16ga 2.75" shells that are non toxic so I can hunt ducks/ geese with them but not steel so I don't have to open up the choke on Gido's Model 12. Do such things exist or am I doomed to consign this shotgun to upland and nuisance birds?

Regards,

Nick

Nick

I have some 16 gauge Kent TM loads I could sell to you sir. Are you aware how much this type of ammo costs? FS
 
Back
Top Bottom