Where can I find 45-70 ammo? ( DELETE THREAD) ammo found.

I'm glad to hear you've found it, but perhaps in a post such as this you could mention an approximation of where NOYB, "None Of Your Business," might be? I could tell you all kinds of wonderful and ultimately useless things about the local shops here, but being as Reliable is close enough for an ammo order, it'd be a waste of my time to type, and yours to read. Given you'd already tried Wolverine as a first resort, it'd be reasonable to assume central, whereas Reliable is way to the west. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.
 
I'm glad to hear you've found it, but perhaps in a post such as this you could mention an approximation of where NOYB, "None Of Your Business," might be? I could tell you all kinds of wonderful and ultimately useless things about the local shops here, but being as Reliable is close enough for an ammo order, it'd be a waste of my time to type, and yours to read. Given you'd already tried Wolverine as a first resort, it'd be reasonable to assume central, whereas Reliable is way to the west. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.

Doesn't matter where im from as i was going to have it shipped. So any place out west is close enough. I live in Alberta.
 
Back
Top Bottom