winchester 94 copper colored receiver info please?**PICS**

combines44

Member
Rating - 99.7%
354   1   2
Location
New Brunswick
I just got this from a buddy and the copper coloring on the receiver is uniqure and I can find why this is like that. I'm sure it is not an antique and the serial# is 4456###. She is like new! Maybe a value would be nice as well?? Any info would be great!!! thanks!
004-53.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just got this from a buddy and the copper coloring on the receiver is uniqure and I can find why this is like that. I'm sure it is not an antique and the serial# is 4456###. She is like new! Maybe a value would be nice as well?? Any info would be great!!! thanks!
004-53.jpg

She sure is a handsome looking rifle, I like that plating....Yes I think its a copper electroplated finish:confused:.


From what little I know about nickle plating I believe they have to do a copper plate/wash before applying the nickel???

The previous poster thinks its a bluing finish ...that may be aswell.

Any way you look at it she has a nice finish.
 
Back
Top Bottom