Looking for best prices for 45acp box of 500

Z0MBIE

Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
East
Hi, I am currently searching for the best price for 45 acp. box of 500, I live in northern b.c and have shipping cost to consider.. If you have any suggestions please let me know..
 
Google "bdx bullets". Definitly economical, but you have to buy bulk. Never bought 45 Auto, but with 9mm you have to buy 2400 rounds at once before he will ship. Perhaps get a few buddies to do a group order?
 
shipping

when ordering bullets and having them shipped rethink your idea's
ordering 500 and having them shipped wouldn't cost much more shipping charges to have 1000 shipped , check with the shippers and maybe do a group order cut down on shipping.

supermag
 
Google "bdx bullets". Definitly economical, but you have to buy bulk. Never bought 45 Auto, but with 9mm you have to buy 2400 rounds at once before he will ship. Perhaps get a few buddies to do a group order?

There is no BDX .45 ammo on on the ground in Calgary (that I could find) and several people have told me none is being manufactured right now. I haven't confirmed that with Kurt, but I would suggest having a back up plan from the sound of things at BDX. I think Kurt's minimum order for shipping is 2 cases, which would be 1600 rounds of .45ACP.


when ordering bullets and having them shipped rethink your idea's
ordering 500 and having them shipped wouldn't cost much more shipping charges to have 1000 shipped , check with the shippers and maybe do a group order cut down on shipping.

+1. When shipping ammo, always order the biggest pile you can stand to buy to minimize the damage due to the dangerous goods charges.


OP, have you looked at SFRC yet? They are sold out of everything but S&B .45, but their price isn't bad on that, especially for the smallish quantity you are looking for. No matter what you do shipping is going to be a killer.


Mark
 
Back
Top Bottom