A Slew of 32 RFs one Very Rare (pics)

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
My 32 Rf collection. they all shoot both long and short 32 rf cept that sweet sharps.
the one thats super rare is the center one its a 7 shot 32 rf H&R
It looks exactly like a W&H but its not its orignal barrel is marked H&R
And its a minty 7 shot gun to.
Theres only a handfull of theses H&R marked 7 shot 32 rfs that are identical to the W&H
I argued with the guy i bought it off till he sent me pics of the barrel address.
Just a sweet gun nice and strong.
For all the 32 Rf lovers.
The guns are all in ex shape and fun to shoot.
The 7 shot 32 Rf H&R is all numbers matching even the grips.
took me 5 years to find it.
I almost had a W&H one exactly the same 7 shots but it was kinda pitted so i past on it then this one came along.

P1010036_35.jpg


P1010038_30.jpg


P1010039_29.jpg


P1010037_31.jpg


And for the ones who like to argue heres the barrel address LOL
Numbers all match frame barrel and cylinder grips hammer ect.
P1010040_28.jpg
 
Is that the original cylinder pin? I've seen pic's of them before with an ejector mounted on the cylinder pin in a sliding fashion.
Or is that a different model?
 
Is that the original cylinder pin? I've seen pic's of them before with an ejector mounted on the cylinder pin in a sliding fashion.
Or is that a different model?

No Thats the Smaller 5 shot 32 Rf model with that rod thing under the barrel.
This one is a compleatly diffrent model and is alot bigger.
The thing is the W&H ones theres only like 4000 or so ever made this one being H&R marked could be one of a dozen or less.
Shoots great to :)
Its all compleatly orignal and numbers matching.
I was just lucky as a s**t house rat to find one with a H&R barrel address.

W&H make the best little RF antiques of the highest quality ive seen and this one is identical to the other W&H No 5 marked guns.
Just and odd ball with the H&R barrel address. the gun is a W&H No 5 frame not the later H&R No 1
The H&R no 1 had a longer barrel 3" long there was only 3000 of them made they took over where the W&H ser # left off. when the companys melded.
Mine has the W&H no 5 Frame and the shorter 2 and 15/32s barrel but has the H&R Address so there might be maby a handfull existing.

Both H&R no 1 and W&H No 5 had 7 shot 32 rf cylinders tho.
 
Don't know how I missed this thread.... such sweet little beauties and now that F&W .32 is mine, thanks by the way.

While I don't quite understand why these little pistols arnt more popular than they currently are, I'm deffinatly not complaining.

That 7 shooter is gorgeous, If I was you I'd never sell her.
 
Don't know how I missed this thread.... such sweet little beauties and now that F&W .32 is mine, thanks by the way.

While I don't quite understand why these little pistols arnt more popular than they currently are, I'm deffinatly not complaining.

That 7 shooter is gorgeous, If I was you I'd never sell her.

Yes that 7 shooter is a nice gun.
its accurate and shoots just above point of aim at 15 ft.
it also shoots them 32 Rf reloadable cases that use the 22 blanks dead center instead of them being off set like in the dixie cases.
much better haveing the blanks fit in the center like that.
Them cases dont work on the remington 4 barrel guns tho but they work in the F&W DA and the SA H&R 7 shooter.
 
Yes that 7 shooter is a nice gun.
its accurate and shoots just above point of aim at 15 ft.
it also shoots them 32 Rf reloadable cases that use the 22 blanks dead center instead of them being off set like in the dixie cases.
much better haveing the blanks fit in the center like that.
Them cases dont work on the remington 4 barrel guns tho but they work in the F&W DA and the SA H&R 7 shooter.


The 27 ramline are much better using center since they are much thinner.

If you can use the H-C on your gun, they are best cause the quality is the best.

Dixie is a joke at $5 each, they just resell the H-C casings at twice the price.
 
The 27 ramline are much better using center since they are much thinner.

If you can use the H-C on your gun, they are best cause the quality is the best.

Dixie is a joke at $5 each, they just resell the H-C casings at twice the price.

What is this H-C you mention ? And where are they found ?
Are they the European made stuff ?

I must try the ramline in mine.....:)
 
Back
Top Bottom