winchester 1886 values?

johnl

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Location
Mom’s basement
Hey Guys, what a fair price for some of the pieces below? All are 45-70. The third one has a 28" barrel. I have googled 1886 and the prices they want down south is staggering:eek: Any ideas what they go for up here? Thanks

pics005.jpg

pics003.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd say that saddle ring carbine alone is worth at least $10,000.

Yup, I was just browsing the internet for SRCs, and you're likely right. They are few and far between, and if you do find one, especially with condition, it won't be cheap. This one appears to be really nice.
Matt
 
I definitely look to buy the bunch & you probably could score a pretty good deal. Anybody can talk but a serious offer of around $20,000 ish might square away a sale. Depends on how fast they want to sell. Might be worth more sold separately but most will go for a group sale with minimal hassle. Just my 2 cents...
 
Back
Top Bottom