20mm

The most common are oerlikon, H-S, and Vulcan.

The Vulcan uses 20X110 does it not? I have a bunch of spent casings from one and they seem to match.
EDIT: nevermind my memory fails me. 20X102mm for the vulcan. I thought I had HS casings all this time...
Nope looking for 20 x 138 if there is any left ?.

Nice edit, I was correct but now you are looking for something else...?
 
The Vulcan uses 20X110 does it not? I have a bunch of spent casings from one and they seem to match.



Nice edit, I was correct but now you are looking for something else...?

No I did not do my home work and it turned to to be ww2 20mm I am looking for my mistake.
 
I have one round of what I believe to be 20mmx110RB... Big caliber ammo is hard to get into Canada with the boys at NRCan not wanting us to import any...
 
why not cast the chamber and have brass cases turned or even steel cases

ammo and cases for these guns are hard to find even in the US

We DO make bullets and casings already, but this is FAR more expensive than what it should be. When I purchased my 1st 20mm in 1968 we could still get ammo for them for about .50 per round, last live 20x138B I purchased cost me $75.00. Oh if only I knew then what I know now, I would have taken out a mortgage and bought all the 20x138B I could get:HR:
 
We DO make bullets and casings already, but this is FAR more expensive than what it should be. When I purchased my 1st 20mm in 1968 we could still get ammo for them for about .50 per round, last live 20x138B I purchased cost me $75.00. Oh if only I knew then what I know now, I would have taken out a mortgage and bought all the 20x138B I could get:HR:

sadly the days of cheap ammo are gone even .303 brit is getting up there

20x138 is almost too much to shoot any more

im sure you could turn and load a case for alot less then buying ammo
 
Back
Top Bottom