do I need a PAL to buy black powder /ammunition?

Potassium nitrate is kno3, About 10 years ago I used to buy it as stump remover but they pulled it from the shelves soon after. No more smoke mixtures. :(
 
Anyone have any other good recipes that use salt petre?

Add some sugar to it and it makes a really nice smoke show (just don't do it in the house it gets messy, I know)
 
Anyone have any other good recipes that use salt petre?

Add some sugar to it and it makes a really nice smoke show (just don't do it in the house it gets messy, I know)

May I remind people that discussing illegal activities is not permitted on this site. Making black powder and/or flares would fall under that category.

cheers mooncoon
 
No pharmacies sell saltpeter around here, and where did you ever find sulphur at a rail yards? I'd sure like to know

And in discussions with a Gov't bureaucrat, ongoing, it appears it is a criminal act to make your own BP without multiple hoop jumps, and fees/licenses... I'm still researching this.

You may be able to get saltpeter from your local Catholic Priesthood, as they don't seem to be using it much anymore.
 
Back
Top Bottom