Hi everyone,
I just purchased my 1st 1911 .45 I haven't bought any ammo yet, but I am already thinking about reloading.
I reload 9mm and have a tonne of small pistol primers and HS-6 (which my hornady book has a .45 recipe for)
My question is: Is there a good 45 round that I can buy that uses a small pistol primer? (and I will not even try to hide my ignorance . . . If 45's only come in small primer, please don't raz me to much
I just purchased my 1st 1911 .45 I haven't bought any ammo yet, but I am already thinking about reloading.
I reload 9mm and have a tonne of small pistol primers and HS-6 (which my hornady book has a .45 recipe for)
My question is: Is there a good 45 round that I can buy that uses a small pistol primer? (and I will not even try to hide my ignorance . . . If 45's only come in small primer, please don't raz me to much


















































