I was rolling arround a round when I felt something on the tip of the bullet. A very small flare of metal right at the tip, but only on about 1/5th of the end. You can feel it if you run your fingernail down the bullet off the tip.
Thought it might be just the one, so checked others. Yep, they all had it to some degree. Obviously some flaw in the factory processing. This would make the bullet pretty unstable rather quick.
I checked the Serbian ammo I just bought, and no flare of metal at all on any of them.
Once I'm done with the MFS at the next CQB shoot, that will be the end of them for me.
Thought it might be just the one, so checked others. Yep, they all had it to some degree. Obviously some flaw in the factory processing. This would make the bullet pretty unstable rather quick.
I checked the Serbian ammo I just bought, and no flare of metal at all on any of them.
Once I'm done with the MFS at the next CQB shoot, that will be the end of them for me.


















































