Bass Pro in Vaughn for Blackhorn 209?

USP

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anybody know if they stock Blackhorn 209? Also wanted to get CCI 209 Primers. I was hoping to not have to drive all the way up to Epps for this stuff. Lawries doesnt sell the stuff, unless somebody knows another location in Southern Ontario to go? Thanks
 
Anybody know if they stock Blackhorn 209? Also wanted to get CCI 209 Primers. I was hoping to not have to drive all the way up to Epps for this stuff. Lawries doesnt sell the stuff, unless somebody knows another location in Southern Ontario to go? Thanks

id drive to Epps and get real blackpowder :) if you want smokless use a cartridge gun :p
 
Anybody know if they stock Blackhorn 209? Also wanted to get CCI 209 Primers. I was hoping to not have to drive all the way up to Epps for this stuff. Lawries doesnt sell the stuff, unless somebody knows another location in Southern Ontario to go? Thanks

try le baron
 
Can Epps ship?

Yeah I can get it shipped but its like a $50 or more hazmat fee for powder and primers. That is why the trip to Bass pro.

This is going in my new Bone Collector which arrived today!

I have TC superglide 250grain and TC Shock Wave 250grain bullets for it so far.

Just need powder and primer. I dont get why Ass pro wont put this info on their website for any gun stuff. I am worried if I call, I might get the wrong answer.

LeBarons is not a preferred destination either if I can help it.

Any other suggestions guys?
 
Yeah I can get it shipped but its like a $50 or more hazmat fee for powder and primers. That is why the trip to Bass pro.

This is going in my new Bone Collector which arrived today!

I have TC superglide 250grain and TC Shock Wave 250grain bullets for it so far.

Just need powder and primer. I dont get why Ass pro wont put this info on their website for any gun stuff. I am worried if I call, I might get the wrong answer.

LeBarons is not a preferred destination either if I can help it.

Any other suggestions guys?

go to baas pro if thay dont have it id order or drive to Epps and pick up 15lb of powder
 
Back
Top Bottom