Non-corrosive 7.62x39 worth it?

trebor2880

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Location
Ontario
I see CanadaAmmo is selling 1200rds non-corrosive 6.72x39 ammo for $600.
Is it worth it to pay more than twice the going rate so I don't have to clean my rifle, right away? I'm going to have to figure out if I'm more cheap or more lazy. Now if it came in brass cases, there would be no hesitation.:confused:
 
I could see approx. $300-350 for 1000 non-corrosive if it was good stuff possibly with brass cases. Otherwise, when it is possible to get 1120 corrosive rounds for $160 plus tax, there is no way the non-corrosive is worth it. I clean my guns after shooting whether I shoot non-corrosive or corrosive so it is a moot point.
 
As for the 9mm
Nice to see more ammo but at $670.88 tax's in delivered for Chinese made 9mm 124 gn FMJ ammo vs $694.95 tax's in delivered for US made American Eagle 9mm 124 gn FMJ I'll spend the extra $24.07 & support the US over Communist China :D


Of course if I was saving a hundred or so I would probably ignore my ideals & buy the cheap stuff ! :D LOL
__________________
 
Back
Top Bottom