The 308 was designed to be fired safely from the 30'06. Anyone who does it on purpose it being an idiot.
Your post doesn't seem to make much sense
Source?
The 308 was designed to be fired safely from the 30'06. Anyone who does it on purpose it being an idiot.
Your post doesn't seem to make much sense
Source?
I picked up 2 similar cases some years ago, I figured that the guy fired some .308 Win in his .308 Norma Magnum, because the bases were swollen into an almost "belted" configuation; and .308NM was the only cartridge I thought anyone could make such a mistake without being a total moron.
The thing that impressed me the most was that the cases hadn't failed, and showed signs of actually gas sealing....
my mark 1 eyeball says the primer strikes are the same. anybody with csi comparative software want to confirm?



























