ChromeArty
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Sunshine Coast (PR)
Hey you Black Powder know it all's!!!
I am looking to get into shooting BP out of a reproduction muzzle loader of some sort. But I know absolutely nothing about it....yet.
I am wondering what is a good way to start is. What rifle/gun? .... What caliber I should start with?, availability of ammo?
A missed a Lyman Trade Gun on here that went for $250....
Thank you very much for reading,
Trev
I am looking to get into shooting BP out of a reproduction muzzle loader of some sort. But I know absolutely nothing about it....yet.
I am wondering what is a good way to start is. What rifle/gun? .... What caliber I should start with?, availability of ammo?
A missed a Lyman Trade Gun on here that went for $250....
Thank you very much for reading,
Trev


















































