Looking for Federal Premium Ammunition

bellero

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Location
AB
The Canadian Tire in Belleville used to have a good supply of this ammo until recently. Anyone knows of a dealer where to get it:

308 Win Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 150gr

308 Win Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 165gr

300 Win. Magnum Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 180gr

300 Win. Magnum Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 165gr

Thanks for your help
 
ammo

How many boxes of each are you looking for. I have to go into P&D tomorrow they stock a very good selection of Fed ammo. FS
 
How many boxes of each are you looking for. I have to go into P&D tomorrow they stock a very good selection of Fed ammo. FS

Two or three boxes of the 308 Win Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 150gr
and same ammount of the 300 Win. Magnum Barnes® Triple-Shock® X Bullet® 180gr

If you can let me know if they have any in stock, I'll contact Chris to see about shipping.

Thanks a lot

Stephen
 
You could check Guns and Gadgets, it is a little gun store in St. Thomas I went there for the first time today and was very impressed with their selection of .243 ammo anyways, they had a full wall of ammo and had tons of Federal stuff. Might be worth a look? (just call them or google their website?)
 
Back
Top Bottom