Looking for best price .45 ammo

Hi. Factory .45 ACP runs around $25 to $35 per 50 just about everywhere. Depending on the brand. Reloading is the way to go.
SRFC is listing Wolf commercially reloaded .45ACP ammo at $323.99 per 1,000 for 230 grain RN's. On a Pre-Sale basis. Isn't currently in stock, but it's on the way. Shipping will hurt.
 
Hi. Factory .45 ACP runs around $25 to $35 per 50 just about everywhere. Depending on the brand. Reloading is the way to go.
SRFC is listing Wolf commercially reloaded .45ACP ammo at $323.99 per 1,000 for 230 grain RN's. On a Pre-Sale basis. Isn't currently in stock, but it's on the way. Shipping will hurt.

Do you know how much will be the shipping?

Thanks
 
Shipping is always the killer, and it is usually enough to negate any savings you may otherwise have gotten. In Toronto, Le Barons is pretty good pricewise (when they have it). The problem is that with the re surging popularity of 1911's (Cheap Norinco's) 45 can sometimes be hard to get, and it goes fast.
 
Shipping is always the killer, and it is usually enough to negate any savings you may otherwise have gotten. In Toronto, Le Barons is pretty good pricewise (when they have it). The problem is that with the re surging popularity of 1911's (Cheap Norinco's) 45 can sometimes be hard to get, and it goes fast.

Very good point , ive been making it a habit in the past 3-4 months now to buy a few boxes of .45 and just set them aside in my ammo cans that way when i get my 1911 im not running around for ammo lol.
 
Shipping is always the killer, and it is usually enough to negate any savings you may otherwise have gotten. In Toronto, Le Barons is pretty good pricewise (when they have it). The problem is that with the re surging popularity of 1911's (Cheap Norinco's) 45 can sometimes be hard to get, and it goes fast.

I just got 100from Le Barons CAD39/100, .45 Auto.is it a good deal? :)
 
I actually picked up a thousand rounds from le baron myself the other day. They didn't have it a week ago. It's $39/100. Epps charges $52 for the same box. Fortunately this will be my last factory ammo as I now have enough to reload. At 2000 rds of brass I would really like about 3000 more, but it's not like 9mm. people don't just leave it lying around. I picked up 2k 45 bullets from doubletap on my way home so it was a good (although expensive) day. Just a side note, I stopped in at Bass pro on my way home and they wanted $37/100 for 45 BRASS only.
 
I actually picked up a thousand rounds from le baron myself the other day. They didn't have it a week ago. It's $39/100. Epps charges $52 for the same box. Fortunately this will be my last factory ammo as I now have enough to reload. At 2000 rds of brass I would really like about 3000 more, but it's not like 9mm. people don't just leave it lying around. I picked up 2k 45 bullets from doubletap on my way home so it was a good (although expensive) day. Just a side note, I stopped in at Bass pro on my way home and they wanted $37/100 for 45 BRASS only.

I was actually amazed a week or two ago someone left about 75 rounds of 45 ACP brass just sitting in the indoor range bin .. was quite astonished.
 
Back
Top Bottom