Wolf Match Target .22LR availability

rustysdream

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
392   0   0
Would somebody know who sells Wolf Match Target .22LR ammo in Canada?
Most Savage users on different US forums say that it works best with MK II rifles, so I'd like to buy some.
Thank you in advance.
 
Wolf is low-level SK amd isn't brought into Canada. Many use Standard Plus and Rifle Match.

For the price SK Standard Plus shoots quite well in my rifles.My rifles aren't Savages, but the fifty yard, five shot groups below,will give you an idea of the potential of the SK Standard Plus in an accurate rifle.

1907groups.jpg
 
It is available in Canada, maybe just not common. I have some, bought it at Reliable Gun (sponsor, above).
 
Hard to beat SK Standard in pistols or rifles, for the price.
Lower grade SK, in 500rd cans. is much dirter and gritty. Ok for rifles but gunks up my Pardini so much I was forced to clean it after 100rds.
 
Back
Top Bottom