- Location
- Barrie Area, Ontario
Does any one know if the crates of surplus 7.62x39 at Elwood Epps comes on stripper clips?
Thanks
Thanks
Does any one know if the crates of surplus 7.62x39 at Elwood Epps comes on stripper clips?
Thanks
How much is ellwood asking for their surplus?
$195 for 1120 czech crate at wolverine![]()
249$/1200 rds is the average.
if you're picking up it's decent.
if shipped, the value is a lot less.
+ shipping.........
I was buying it for 200 earlier this year at epps.
When I went back for more, I was surprised to see it hit 250.
I was buying it for 200 earlier this year at epps.
When I went back for more, I was surprised to see it hit 250.
I was buying it for 200 earlier this year at epps.
When I went back for more, I was surprised to see it hit 250.
That happens with precious metals - like gold, silver, brass, copper and lead... ;-)
Shipping should be less than the $60 difference



























