Anyone shoot the Norinco 7.62x39 from CanAm?

I've fired an entire half crate already. We didn't have a single misfire, and no rust. The best ammo I've ever put through my gun.
 
I have shot tons of Norinco 7.62x39 in the past and it has been excellent stuff. Remember the days of the yellow box???
Na...
I like the Silver. The bluish one was alright and the green white was great for varmiting!
I would buy some of this new shipment but I don't see value in it. Consider that the 308 is 60 cents plus tax a round honestly that should meen that this ammo considering it's half a 308 round should be around 30 plus tax to make it worth while. But to each there own and if I didn't have some non corossive I would defenatly be looking at this stuff or the MFS.
 
Back
Top Bottom