NWMP Enfield Revolver

Hi, Does anyone know the serial numbers of the Enfield Revolvers issued to the NWMP? I tried googling, no luck. Cheers, Dave

I don't think that the serials are all known.

Iirc the one I had was nwmp marked on the grips.

I really thought that it pointed very well and the d/a pull was excellent.
 
The book you want is Arms& Accoutrements Of the Mounted Police 1873-1973 by Rodger F Phillips AND Donald Klancher .. All know serial numbers for the 476 Enfield are listed and there are quite a few also some for the Adams revolvers also about 150 for snider carbines and rifles the book also lists serial #s for Winchester 1876 carbines and so on also for some of the lee-enfields carbines and No.4 mkI enfeild rifles if you are wondering about a specific # let me know and I'll see if its in the book.
 
Not sure if you got this yet but here are the numbers.

001-26.jpg


002-15.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom