Whats that Place that sells Rim fire kits with the bullets?

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
Looking for that place that sells compleat kits for reloading RF ammo.
Looked all thru the stickys not sure why it would not be in there considering.

Found it
. This is a great site to help people buying a RF antique that want to reload...

www.hc-collection.com
 
Last edited:
Only components, no powders or primers sent, you can buy .22 acorns here anyway.

Don't really see how this is an issue?.


Last time when I asked about their .38RF kits they said it would cost about 24 euros to ship to me from France, very nice people and respond quickly to your questions despite being quite busy.
 
but how do you get them here? certainly not through canada customs via mail .please inform. thanks

They have non Euro kits without primers (22 Blanks)

Without the blanks theres nothing there to go BOOM so its ok to import lead and brass and the dies are steel.

To bad theres not a Sticky with lists of all the companys that supply this kinda stuff all in one short sticky so all the new people and older members like myself with poor memorys can find this stuff when needed.
usefull stuff like parts places and ammo places.
maby its there already but i could not find it yet 16 pages of argueing if you can have and antique with you in the bush.



.
 
I suppose you could further modify these cases to use .27 hiltis as well if you so chose.

I have 20 of their .32RF short cases kicking around, perhaps I will convert half of them.
 
I suppose you could further modify these cases to use .27 hiltis as well if you so chose.

I have 20 of their .32RF short cases kicking around, perhaps I will convert half of them.

A 27 cal hilti almost needs to be centered to work in a 32 Rf.
I think it was Tactical 870 was makeing them for 32 rf with 22 blanks and 27 hiltis and they were very well made.
Being center set they worked great in some guns but not in others depends on the Make of gun.
I still have some of both and they do work good in my tranter 32 rf.
Whats great about his is no worries where the blank is sitting just shove em in and your shooting.
Im keeping all the ones i got because there a better idea in the guns they work in.
 
The only issue with the 27 ones is that they cost the same to make yet they are much less durable due to the thinner rim area once they're chamfered properly. Either way I can make whatever is required.

Yes I can see what you mean, that would deffinatly cut down on their life span. Its just that not having to worry about off center primers is of importance to me.
 
I made up lots with the 22 acorns centered and they work just fine in most guns. You have to be careful with the 27 ones though as the 27 hilti blanks are brass and much harder to dent than the copper 22 acorns. It makes a real difference on some of the DA 32 guns with lighter mainsprings....
 
Back
Top Bottom