Remington Cbee's

Gotrek

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm looking to order a couple boxes of these. i can't find them locally (so far but it was a short search of the big box stores)

Does anyone know where I can find these in Manitoba or mail order.
 
Cabelas and Wholesale in Wpg quite often have CCI CB Long's. When I see them in stock I usually pick up 5 boxes of 100 ea.
 
The new Remington CBee's are where it's at, the CCI's don't come close. Although they are also a fine round :) I had a box and I wish I wouldn't of used it so fast.

yeah Wholesale has no CB's of any kind and the guy figures they won't be ordering more for some time but I could get them through their website (cci long or short) and Cabelas only had CCI shorts and that's all they carry. But they were cheaper at CT so I got some there to tide me over until I can find remingtons.


remington long Rifle CB's are designed for max expansion, they are about 30 fps faster then the cci's and I find them quieter

DSCN0766.jpg
 
The new Remington CBee's are where it's at, the CCI's don't come close. Although they are also a fine round :) I had a box and I wish I wouldn't of used it so fast.

yeah Wholesale has no CB's of any kind and the guy figures they won't be ordering more for some time but I could get them through their website (cci long or short) and Cabelas only had CCI shorts and that's all they carry. But they were cheaper at CT so I got some there to tide me over until I can find remingtons.


remington long Rifle CB's are designed for max expansion, they are about 30 fps faster then the cci's and I find them quieter

DSCN0766.jpg

I found them too inconsistent with deviations of +/- 45 FPS in a box. Did nothing for accuracy but degrade it. They expand well and I very much wanted them to be accurate. As Grampa used to say "Piss in one have and wish in the other and let me know which one fills up first...."
 
Sorry, I should of said thank you instead of comment :)

but I would really like to find more CBee's they worked really well for me, the CCI's are common and work fine but I prefere the CBee's.

With that said where did you get your CBEE's?
 
Back
Top Bottom