wholesale sports - 7.62x39 Sellier Bellot Surplus Ammo?

scuitto

Regular
Rating - 100%
345   0   1
Wholesale sports is selling 7.62x39 sellier bellot surplus ammo $199.99/800rnds they said it was non-corrosive but can't confirm that. Does any know if it is or isn't they're 800 in a case - 10 per pack, white cardboard with plastic wrap. Manufacture date - 1994. Any input would be appreciated.
 
Wow, it's 800 rounds now? Used to be $199 for 1120, then 1000, now 800. I'd shop elsewhere (especially if they're telling you it's non-corrosive).
 
That stuff is corrosive - no question. If they are saying that it is non-corrosive, straighten them out before someone lets their gun sit out and it rusts to death.
 
Wholesale sports is selling 7.62x39 sellier bellot surplus ammo $199.99/800rnds they said it was non-corrosive but can't confirm that. Does any know if it is or isn't they're 800 in a case - 10 per pack, white cardboard with plastic wrap. Manufacture date - 1994. Any input would be appreciated.

Winnipeg they had 1000 for $209.99, might still. 20 per pack, green cardboard box with a sticker. 1970s vintage I think.

All the SB surplus is corrosive. Just clean your gun, is all.
 
Winnipeg they had 1000 for $209.99, might still. 20 per pack, green cardboard box with a sticker. 1970s vintage I think.

All the SB surplus is corrosive. Just clean your gun, is all.

I remember the same deal at Grande Prairie WSS, thier ace employess didnt have a clue beyond "SKS ammo". Now its 800 rd. boxes for $199. Sounds like an importer or distributor is getting greedy.
 
I don't know how they are dumping it at that price when everyone else is charging considerably more. I think I better buy a little more.

Didn't they have a deal, where you would get a crate for 160 dollars if you bought five crates?

I was wondering if someone could help with shipping this ammo to Ontario.

Home Hardware in Yorkton uses DHL only, and that costs 50 dollars a crate...:bangHead:
 
Do they still sell sks's there? I want an sks and I would probably stock up on cheap ammo. Yorkton is a couple hours away from me but might be worth the trip if I can stock up
 
5440fight said:
That place is cool. I bought a sks from them over the phone about 4 years ago.

Me too. I got the last one with the nice mag pin method (rod on the follower). It was a good shooter as well.
Shipping sucked tho $40
 
Back
Top Bottom