wolf ammo

I've shot Wolf .40 cal, not very accurate out of my guns. Not terribly excited to try other calibers. Best thing about it seems to be the price, but if you can't hit what you're aiming at what's the point? YMMV.

For 9mm the MFS is cheaper.
 
TMJ will be fine for indoor shooting. The TMJ HP is nice as well. Don't use MFS in doors.
 
A few years ago I bought some Lead RN .40SW from Wolf. It shot so dirty it jammed up my XD after a box. Cleaned the gun, did the same with the next box. Never had a single FTF with that gun with my own reloads or factory. I gave the rest of the Wolf away.

There was large puffs of smoke when I was shooting it. Almost looked like a black powder XD.40 :D
 
So stop shooting lead ammo :rolleyes:

I've used his ammo...including some of his FMJ in my Open gun and never had an issue...

A few years ago I bought some Lead RN .40SW from Wolf. It shot so dirty it jammed up my XD after a box. Cleaned the gun, did the same with the next box. Never had a single FTF with that gun with my own reloads or factory. I gave the rest of the Wolf away.

There was large puffs of smoke when I was shooting it. Almost looked like a black powder XD.40 :D
 
If you want something really nice, try the Wolf 9mm TMJ HP. The regular TMJ works just fine, I've been using it for 10+ years.
 
Back
Top Bottom