While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
from the rough cast appearance of the "boolit" I would bet that someone has a home built blaster of some description! If there are any more of them you would have a good start on some casting alloy of your own, No large pickins like that here!
definatly a home made cannon slug, not mine tho cause I use a hollow base.. Same question which range did you find that at? If not comfy in public pm me.
Canon cast bullet. Most are cast right from a piece of the bore.
The cannon group cycle to a different range yearly, I hope to be going along with them soon.
Fun times.