Webley WG Cylinder stop and spring.

Kevin M.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I recently picked up a nice WG in .45Auto, and it is missing the cylinder stop and spring that fit in the frame beneath the cylinder.

Any idea where I could pick up replacement parts for it.

Thanks. :cheers:
 
I recently picked up a nice WG in .45Auto, and it is missing the cylinder stop and spring that fit in the frame beneath the cylinder.

Any idea where I could pick up replacement parts for it.

Thanks. :cheers:

I was recently given these pics by GrantR.(a great source of knowledge on these old Webleys)

Please study them...you could probably make the parts with the pics in hand. You have little choice as there are no parts and have not been for many many moons.:eek:



WGLockwork1Large.jpg


WGLockwork2Large.jpg


WGLockwork3Large.jpg


WGLockwork4Large.jpg


WGLockwork5Large.jpg


WGLockwork6Large.jpg


WGLockwork7Large.jpg


WGLockwork8Large.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom