J jside86 Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Wainwright Dec 21, 2011 #1 I am looking for the Aguila SSS round Did anyone heard about those Or a place to buy them Thanks
thebaron CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 57 0 0 Location Zegema Beach Dec 21, 2011 #2 jside86 said: I am looking for the Aguila SSS round Did anyone heard about those Or a place to buy them Thanks Click to expand... AFAIK it's not an approved ammunition therefore illegal to import.
jside86 said: I am looking for the Aguila SSS round Did anyone heard about those Or a place to buy them Thanks Click to expand... AFAIK it's not an approved ammunition therefore illegal to import.
J jside86 Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Wainwright Dec 21, 2011 #3 thanks!! know I know why I can't find them... too bad these rounds seems like they could have been interesting to shoot
thanks!! know I know why I can't find them... too bad these rounds seems like they could have been interesting to shoot