Surplus at Cabelas?

Anybody know if Cabelas Edmonton stocks 7.62x39 surplus?

They had a large table with stacks of it last time I was there (2 months ago)...

It is regular Czech Surplus, repackaged into large Cardboard boxes and labeled "Sellier and Bellot".

If I remember correctly, the price kind of sucked compared to other dealers...

YMMV.
 
They had a large table with stacks of it last time I was there (2 months ago)...

It is regular Czech Surplus, repackaged into large Cardboard boxes and labeled "Sellier and Bellot".

If I remember correctly, the price kind of sucked compared to other dealers...

YMMV.

thats the repackaged surplus, to abid by canadian laws, and they charge alot more because of it.
 
didn't see any at cabelas last time i was there but am now in sask visiting inlaws for the break. see 1200 round cases of corrosive 762-39 is going for $200 at the local sports store with tax in, think i'll buy a case to bring back.
 
Back
Top Bottom