While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
he sells pistols with "antique papers for canada " just wondering if its legit or has people on here been scammed ? thank you in advance for all and any replies...
well, it seems like my questions has been answered by positive responses. thanks for all your input,he will definitely see my business in the year ahead.
Gun collecting is an amazingly small world. If you want to meet a lot of the major players, I recommend the Tulsa Gunshow. I even met Andy of Gunnutz fame there once !
I used to sell to him when I ran a gun store here in New Mexico between college and law school in the late '80s. My experience with him was that he's honest but certainly trying to make money.