Where to buy bulk ammo in BC?

williams_19

Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Alberta
Do we have any dealers preferably on CGN or if not outside of CGN in BC that sell bulk ammo? Looking for 9mm and .223 in at least 500 round cases. I can only seem to find places East of here. Im trying to avoid the shipping and waiting times. I live in Kamloops, BC and hoping there is some place close I can make a day trip every once in a while to stock up on ammo:ar15:
 
Ever hear of looking at the top of the page where the sponsers have their ads? Sorry to sound down on you. Canada Ammo ships for free, Budget Shooter Supply in Langley. Check out Del Selin in Vernon (ya I know he's not on top of the page but he should be)
 
No biggy obviously I didnt look hard enough. I seen the link, but when I clicked on it I just seen the price lists and backed out of it. Thanks though I will have to check out the free shipping places, will also have to make a list of places to check out down in vancouver in the near future.

I checked wholesale in Kamloops and one of their staff told me they did not sell anything in bulk, and if they did it would just be at the same price as a single box. All have to ask some more staff their next time I go in about it. Appreciate the help though.
 
Talk to some of the folks in your local IPSC club, they always know where to find cheap pistol ammo and often setup group buys from various commercial reloaders!

Another great place to find deals in Kamloops is the big gun show!!! Save your coin and stock up at the show!
 
Fair enough, but thats why I clarified what I was referring to as bulk. Dont think there are to many people out there who buy bullets by 10,000 a case

Your local Municipal Police Department likely does...
Have you tried calling around before you drop in?
I have ordered 1000 rounds of 22-250 Rem. was told not to hold my breath, but eventually it came through .
Tight Groups,
rob
 
Back
Top Bottom