The distributors are still pre selling Federal 12ga 00 buck packed 175rds in an ammo can. Retail should be about $99. Hopefully we see it soon. It was advertised this spring but nothing has been shipped yet.

Reloading is certainly cheaper, but I would hold off on my opinion that reloaded buckshot shoots/patterns any better or harder than factory buckshot.
If you are willing to put buffering in there and use copper plated buckshot just like Winchester Supreme or Federal Premium buckshot using Tru-Flite wads, well maybe.......
I'm not into reloading....yet.
Just want to find some reasonably priced bulk buckshot.
When it arrives, Target Sports in Gormley will have it.
Canada Ammo & I will be getting some in soon. Watch our websites.
Regards, Henry
Just bought some sellior bellot of sfrc and it was a good price better then any i have seen in the local area here.
I also bought 125 rounds each of S&B 00 Buck and 1oz rifled slugs from SFRC. They're both advertised on the site as reduced recoil. Nothing on the boxes indicates that they are reduced recoil, but the SFRC guy on the phone claims they are and I trust I will find them so when I take them to the range.
One note: the S&B 00 Buck does not come in white translucent hulls like the slugs do. There are many pictures online of S&B 00 Buck in translucent hulls, but these specific ones from SFRC come in opaque red hulls. It's the only let down for me, as I think the translucent hulls are appealing.



























