▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ Rapid Fire And Antique = " ?"Groups" When Rapid Fireing COLT 1892

Another thread pushing the limits... I wonder what the antis and trolls think of this.

Still got that YouTube video up of you with the "full auto" .22?
 
I'd say it's pretty good. But you're a Baa-aa-aa-d Boy:rey2
icon10.gif
 
I seriously doubt the stopping power of those .38 special cowboy loads!

I think a .22 Mag would penetrate better. ;)

Thats why i need to get 2-3 of them into my target! LOL! & i know this gun with shoot a lot more then cowboy loads. (She has a 1930's barrel and a 1907 or so Cylinder.) But i Dont like shooting hot Stuff from her. (if i am going to take it with me camping ill load her hot. (it will shoot all but 38 Special +P ammo)

i also shoot 20+- grains of Hodgdon Triple Seven powder, a 200&158 gr . And that Kicks more then the Wolf ammo i am shooting in the video. And Sticks More into Targets.




And They Do a HELL of a lot more then my .22 mag handgun.
 
I'm well aware that it is perfectly legal. I don't think bragging about it on YouTube is in good taste or good for a hobbie that I enjoy. With the hype and trumped up b.s. in the media these days I don't think videos like this will help maintain a sport that I enjoy. I would like it to be legal for a long time.

Yahoos out ripping up fields on quads and shooting "full auto" .22s and waving around handguns are not people I think should represent us. These are all things I've seen the op do on YouTube.

I own and shoot antique handguns. Discretion is a large part of it.
 
Thats why i need to get 2-3 of them into my target! LOL! & i know this gun with shoot a lot more then cowboy loads. (She has a 1930's barrel and a 1907 or so Cylinder.) But i Dont like shooting hot Stuff from her. (if i am going to take it with me camping ill load her hot. (it will shoot all but 38 Special +P ammo)

i also shoot 20+- grains of Hodgdon Triple Seven powder, a 200&158 gr . And that Kicks more then the Wolf ammo i am shooting in the video. And Sticks More into Targets.




And They Do a HELL of a lot more then my .22 mag handgun.

Practice with what you intend to use, otherwise it won't help you.

Regardless, I would be carrying a 12 guage.

.357 for blacks and .44 mag is minimum for brown bears if you ask me.
 
I'm well aware that it is perfectly legal. I don't think bragging about it on YouTube is in good taste or good for a hobbie that I enjoy. With the hype and trumped up b.s. in the media these days I don't think videos like this will help maintain a sport that I enjoy. I would like it to be legal for a long time.

Yahoos out ripping up fields on quads and shooting "full auto" .22s and waving around handguns are not people I think should represent us. These are all things I've seen the op do on YouTube.

I own and shoot antique handguns. Discretion is a large part of it.


"Ripping up Fields.... NEVER Done that. . . . :" MAybe Ripped up my QUAD IN A ATV PARK!!!!

"shooting FULL AUTO" YOU On Crack.... As if i Would do that and post it on youtube! Maybe I HAVE 2 VIDEOS OF "BUMP Fire. Witch is 100% legal. And if you Dont know what Bump fire is your also on Crack!

"waving around handguns" Where do you see that....

All the Stuff i do on youtube is 100% legal. And i Go shooting antiques With Cop Friends of mine on Crown land all the time.
 
Oh and I forgot about the thread where he admitted to importing a prohib and then converting it to ".22mag short".

As for importing a prohib. It Was SOLD to me as a .32Rf. And i Printed off the GB Ad Witch Had .32RF in it.. (all it had was a side pic so could not tell it was a 22 , GOt it Shipped to me Than After Seen what it was NOt a .32 Changed it into a "antique" Buy converting it to a 22mag Short. the Same night...
(Witch is 100% legal. And Could of got an antique letter for it if i wanted to... i had LOTS of 32Rf's the i made shoot .22 mag Ammo

But on this one the Walls Where too thin So its Now a deactivated (Done at a Gun Smith.)
 
Sorry bud. Not 100% legal. Not even close. You're not old enough to have a prohib card. You were in illegal possession of a prohibited firearm.

While bump firing is not illegal, posting a video of yourself doing it and claiming it's full auto is just silly. Darn good way to get the police to come pay you a visit.

I have major doubts that you have "cop friends". Let me guess if I look though your posts on here there will be talk of run ins with the law...

My point here is this braggart type posting doesn't do anyone any good. Someday when your older you'll see what I'm getting at.
 
Sorry bud. Not 100% legal. Not even close. You're not old enough to have a prohib card. You were in illegal possession of a prohibited firearm.

While bump firing is not illegal, posting a video of yourself doing it and claiming it's full auto is just silly. Darn good way to get the police to come pay you a visit.

I have major doubts that you have "cop friends". Let me guess if I look though your posts on here there will be talk of run ins with the law...

My point here is this braggart type posting doesn't do anyone any good. Someday when your older you'll see what I'm getting at.

i was not claiming it was "full auto" i also put "the gun is 100% stock.  " ... did you not read the Comments And It also has :"like fullauto .

what i did with that Pocket gun was Legal. The RCMP Firearms Center was Closed. So i got the gun "Rechambered" in like 30 min.

And Think what you Want i dont Care. You posting Fake info And bull S*it like this is going to get you a ban hammer off CGN

And As for cop friends 4 ppl that i went to school with are cops. Witch is not big deal i know... i am sure close to 1/2 the ppl on CGN can think of someone they know thats a cop! (Also some are Family members "Cousins")
& i deal with cops Like 2-3 times a week (Work Related) it's nice to talk Guns with them. Most of them dont know what an "antique" Gun is!
 
The pocket gun was not legal. Sorry, think what you will but it was not.... Posting illegal activity is not allowed on cgn. I could tell from the look of it that was a .22, in fact it looked like a .22short. You broke the law by importing it and possessing it. Keep doing this and you will get caught.

I enjoy this hobby. People like you don't help keep it alive. People like you will kill it.
 
Back
Top Bottom